Repair Windows Installer
If you have a faulty Windows installer then the end result is that you are unable to uninstall or install programs on your system. This issue is typically due to a software and hardware conflict, which will require you to repair windows installer.
There are so many irritating issues that can arise from having a faulty installer, such as error messages, slow performance, and the inability to access certain programs or files on your computer.
Addressing these irritating Windows issues
1. Do not panic; for those of you who do not have much computer experience, there are a number of automated tools that you can use to repair the problem by yourself.
2. Make sure to jot down exactly what is written in the error message that you receive. Then check the error message amongst these most common issues:
- “Could not start Windows Installer service.”
- “Windows Installer service on Local Computer could not be started.”
- “Could not access The Windows Installer.”
It’s likely that the error message your receive is not exactly like the ones above, but if it is close, then you should keep a note of it. There are tons of different error messages that you may receive.
There are also instances when the Windows Installer may pop up every time you attempt to start an application. This is usually due to the computer thinking that a program or file is about to be installed, when in actuality nothing is about to be added.
This is an issue that occurs on all system types, whether old or new.
3. Follow the guidelines that you have been given by an online technician service for rectifying your Windows Installer problem. Most of the instructional guidelines that you find on the internet are designed in order to help you fix your own computer problems.
However, one thing that you should be aware of is that in order for you to repair the problem manually, you will have to run through at least 20 different steps, which may prove too difficult for you, as it does for most. The difficulty rating for such a task is “challenging”, which simply means it will take a considerable amount of time and research.
- If you are not a totally competent Windows repairer, then I recommend you go to the next step.
4. Find and download the appropriate repair application from the web. One tool that I personally recommend is SpeedyPC Pro; a program that is more than capable of tackling such problems. You can find out more about this program from the link below:
A short cut to eliminating literally any error message on your system is what these error repair programs are referred to as. It’s both able to save you time and labour, while being a powerful and comprehensive program. It should be considerably cheaper than you taking your system to the local repair store.
5. Once you have found a suitable program, such as SpeedyPC Pro (ultimately you could check out my comparison page top registry cleaner for possible alternatives), you should run both the repair and scan components of the program in order to repair any damaged system files.
6. Finally, restart your computer in order for the repairs to your system to take effect.
7. You should then run another scan, just to be sure that there are no errors with any of your applications. This way you will know whether or not the problem was able to fix any or all of the problems on your computer.
Are you looking for a fix to your Windows Installer issue?
If you answered yes to the question above, then I highly recommend you check out SpeedyPC Pro.
Currently one of the most sought out registry programs on the internet; a program that is able to cure your system from a plethora of issues such as Windows Installer Errors, DLL Errors, Runtime Errors, System Freezing, Computer Slowdowns, Erratic System Performance and much more. Click here to check it out now!